Appropriate Interaction between Men and Women
There are numerous Biblical and rabbinic injunctions restricting the interactions between men and women in order to preserve appropriate conduct and the dignity of everyone. touching, staring inappropriately, speaking together inappropriately, listening to her voice, or even thinking about women inappropriately.
- Inappropriate Touching of the Opposite Gender - Negiah
- Inappropriate Staring at the Opposite Gender - Histaklut
- Inappropriate Speech - Nivul Peh
- Listening to Women Sing - Kol Isha
- Inappropriate thoughts about the Opposite Gender - Hirhur