Ask the Rabbi
Many questions can be answered by simply searching the articles on this site. However, if you didn’t find it or have a specific situation please feel free to ask your question.
For Kashrut related questions
please visit www.Kof-K.org or contact Rabbi Moshe Dovid Lebovits at email@example.com .
please visit www.OU.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-613-8241.
please visit www.Star-K.org
For questions related to Lashon Hara, please visit The Chafetz Chaim Heritage Foundation.
For all other questions Halachipedia has a new Ask the Rabbi service available
- This service is not meant to replace or substitute the need for consulting a competent Orthodox Rabbi. This service is meant to benefit people in locations that do not have access to a Rabbi to consult them on questions or to assist those who have access to a Rabbi to achieve a better understanding of the halachic background so that they can properly present the question to the Rabbi.
- We are told many times “Aseh Lecha Rav” “make for yourself a teacher” (Avot 1:6) as a lesson that we should keep with us throughout over lives. It is important to establish a relationship with a knowledgeable and accessible Orthodox Rabbi to help address all halachic questions. Such a relationship can help one foster spiritual growth and maintain a proper halachic lifestyle.
- For any halachic questions please email us at email@example.com. We will try to respond within 24 hours.
- Please write in your question if you don’t mind your question being placed anonymously in the archives of questions and answers.
- Halachipedia’s policy: As a matter of policy, Halachipedia’s Ask the Rabbi service will not address questions that have to do with marital issues, family purity, or matters of conflict but we hope to do our best to try to refer these questions to the closest most relevant Rabbi. Additionally, note that Halachipedia bears no financial liability in providing practical answers and advice. Lastly, Halachipedia is committed and dedicated to your privacy. Your name and email address will be not shared with anyone besides Halachipedia.