Our mission is to create the most comprehensive resource of Halachik information online, for free, and easily accessible to all. Join yeshiva students across Israel and America in this tremendous undertaking. With support from people like you, we can create an encyclopedic resource to benefit millions of Jews.
This is for absolutely zero financial profit - L’Hagdil Torah Ul’haadirah
- There are multiple ways of finding halacha:
- Browse by an alphabetical listing of every page
- Browse by category using the Left Sidebar
- Search by keywords using the search field on the left.
Create Login Account
- In order to moniter contributions and edits, guest editing is locked. Please create an account by clicking on the link in the top right corner. Thanks
How To Add Content
- If you are comfortable with computers, please post information yourself using the Coding Help guides below.
- Otherwise, you can email us at email@example.com and someone will post it for you.
- Either way, we greatly appreciate all contributions!
- Simple Wiki Coding Help
- How to Add and Edit Images
- To Actually Upload an Image
- To add Footnotes just add the reference tag before and after contents of the source or note, see example below:
According to scientists, the Sun is pretty big.<ref>E. Miller, The Sun, (New York: Academic Press, 2005), 23-5.</ref>
The Moon, however, is not so big.<ref>R. Smith, "Size of the Moon", Scientific American, 46 (April 1978): 44-6.</ref>