Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:32, 11 October 2018 by MordechaiD
- The Ritva's primary teacher was the Ra'ah, but he studied under the Rashba, as well. As such, the term "Rabbeinu" in the Ritva refers to the Ra'ah.
- There were many ediitons to the Ritva's Sefarim.
- Chiddushei HaRitva on Berachot was identified as his work only recently.
- Chiddushei HaRitva on Pesachim was mistakenly attributed to the Nimukei Yosef for some time and is unfortunately only fragments of his commentary that were gathered by somebody else. Hence, it refers to the Ritva as 'רי"ט' in middle of the commentary.
- Yad Malachi (Klalei HaRitva 9), Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Aleph 132, Yud 89)
- Introduction to Mossad HaRav Kook edition of Pesachim.
- Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Yud 89)
- See introduction to the Mossaf HaRav Kook edition.
- See introduction to Mossad HaRav Kook edition.