Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:20, 11 August 2020 by YitzchakSultan (Text replacement - "Category:Klalim" to "Category:Klalei Haposkim")
- Rabbi Chiya and Rabbi Oshiya compiled the Baraitot based on what Rabbi Yehudah HaNassi added to the Mishnayot
- The Kessef Mishneh explains that the authenticity of our set of Toseftas is questionable: they may not be the same Toseftas compiled by Rav Chiya and Rav Oshiya.
- Yad Malachi (Klalei HaTalmud 538)
- Kessef Mishneh Hilchot Maaser Sheni 1:10
- For more on the authenticity of our Toseftas, see Kessef Mishneh (Hilchot Teshuvah 4:1), Berit Olam on Sefer Chassidim Siman 19, Shem HaGedolim (Sefarim, Taf 28), Mishnat Rabbi Yaakov (Introduction to the Tosefta, 7:3, page 20), and Klalei HaGemara (Sha'ar 1 Perek 1 Ot 2).