This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
- For centuries, it was believed by many that the Ra'ah authored Sefer HaChinuch, as the latter was written by a Talmid of the Ramban who is a Levi. Later Acharonim determined that might not be the case, because their rulings are sometimes contradictory.
- It's questionable to say the Chinuch didn't see the Rambam's Sefer HaMitzvot.
- Yad Malachi (Klalei Shear Mechabrim 23)
- See Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Aleph 132 and Sefarim, Chet 80), Sdei Chemed (Klalei HaPoskim 15:36), and the introduction to the Machon Yerushalayim edition
- Sdei Chemed (Maarechet Chattan veKallah 29), Menachem Tzion Sefarim, Mem 123